1.How long does the woman want to play？
A. About seven days.
B. About five days.
C. About twelve days.
2. How many people could go for a drive in the man's opinion？
A. Only one of them.
B. The two of them.
C. Their whole family.
3．Which of the following can tell the movie scared the girls？
A. They couldn't stop talking about it.
B. They screamed.
C. They were talking loudly.
4. What is the man doing？
A. Making a request.
B. Offering a suggestion.
C. Asking for permission.
5. How much is the man's telephone bill?
6. How many stops are there to Hayfield Road?
7. Why does the woman think it is no trouble to show the man the way？
A. Because she will have to go past there.
B. Because she lives there.
C. Because she works nearby there.
8. When do they hope to send out the first shipment?
A. In May.
B. In June.
C. In August.
9. What would the woman like to do in the meeting？
A. Make some arrangements for the next week.
B. Go over the marketing plan.
C. Meet some ad companies.
10. What did Chinese people prefer to do to their beloved in the past?
A. Speak out love.
B. Send something.
C. Sing in front.
11．What is the people's attitude to speaking out love to beloved?
12. What is influencing young people in modern China?
B. Eastern thoughts.
C. Western thoughts.
13. What is the man going to do?
A. Change some US dollars.
B. Change some UK dollars.
C. Change some HK dollars.
14. What is the exchange rate？
A. 100 American dollars to 72 pounds.
B. 700 American dollars to 405 pounds.
C. 700 American dollars to 400 pounds.
15. How much does the man want to change?
16. What kind of notes does he want？
A.20，5 and small change.
B.100，50 and small changes.
C. 100 and small changes.
17. How many Wollemi Pine（瓦勒迈松）do exist an the wild?
A. More than 100.
C. Less than 100.
18. Where does the Taronga Zoo sit?
A. In the downtown.
B. Far away from the downtown.
C. On the other side of Sydney Harbour.
19. Where is the birthplace of modern Australia?
A. The Rocks.
B. The shops.
C. The cafes.
20. What place is Sydney according to the text
A. A place to escape summer.
B. A place to escape winter.
C. A place to escape sunshine.