三年级英语课件下册：Module 4 (1)
4 yuan, 4 yuan, 1 yuan, do you like meat?
1. Master words and sentence patterns: meat,rice,noodles,f ish, milk. Hello。 You like.? Yes, I know. O, Idon't.. Let the students make sentences out of like,dislike. 3. Through games, teachers stimulate students' interest in competition and cooperation. The key point of teaching: the mastery of
words and sentence patterns. Difficult points in teaching:
students can make sentences with like,dislike.
computer, radio, card (meat, pear, orange, apple, pencil, ballpoint pen, tennis, fruit, basketball, football, etc.) Warm-up1.2000000 (OL) dMacdonaldsong)
3. See step 2 for the group competition. Early N and practice1. Yes, I know. / No, I Don't.d (1) yes,Ido.
T: (panda headdress) I ≤ ma.Look, I'm fat. Es) SO,IL Ike basketball. Do you like E basketball? s: yes. T: yes, I know. Mr. Cai.-Yes, I know. Post a card Yes, I know.(2) nO, I don't. You like it.? s: no. T: no, I don't. My students answer the question. CAI-No,Idon't. Sticker no, I don't "T. (3) Little CH Ant. T: follow me and do it." Yes, I do。 No, no. No, I don't know. (gesture) 2, 2 new words-meat, R ice, fish, NO milk, milk. 2 (1) m eat, noodles T: do you like meat? (card meat.) S: Yes, I don't know. / No, I don't like it. T: what is it? Card noodles.) S: is noodles. Let many students answer the same question. T: do you like noodles? s:. Do you like noodles? s:. Do you like noodles? s:. Do you like noodles? Ott. .. You like.?. .. Oh, they're not. They are rice. Read behind the teacher. Point to T: Rice, do you like rice? s: yes, I made it. T: Rice, do you like rice? s: no, I don't. . (5) Quick reaction. T: little teacher. Who can try? (4) T: little teacher. Who can try? (4) T: little teacher. Who can try? (4) * (6) play a game. (under 19 years of age)
T ≤ letter splayagame.GuessStopatwhichpicture? (the object on the screen disappears as soon as it appears, and the students are asked to guess which picture will not disappear and stop.)
3. The pear stops at the end of the game. Ss:. T / Makesentence. (Righthand:Doyoulike.Lefthand:picture) S. Post cards: Doyoulike T / Magiceyes. (flash quickly with a picture in hand for students to use Doyoulike. This sentence pattern is combined with the words he sees into a complete sentence.)
1. Playage. Guess the preferences of cartoon characters-there are all kinds of objects on the screen, and students choose one and use the sentence pattern Doyoulike.? at will. Ask a question. That's right. The courseware shows the sound: Yes,Ido.. On the contrary: No,Idon't.)
(1) Listentothetape,poINT and Tick. (2) check the answer. (3) listen and repeat.. Step 4. Task s chain game. (1) t: boys and girls. You did a good job. First of all, let's play a game. First of all, who wants to play with me. (2) teacher P.