1. What colour is Mr Smith’s coat?
2. Who doesn’t like the coat at all?
A: Mrs Smith
B: The poor man
C: Mr Smith
D: The tailor
3. Does Mr Smith give his coat to the poor man when there’s a hole in it?
B: Yes, he dos.
C: No, he doesn’t.
D: We don’t know.
4. How many holes are there in the new coat?
C: No hole.
5. Which of the answers is right?
A: The two holes are in the same place.
B: The tailor can’t make a new coat.
C: The poor man gets the old coat.
D: Mr and Mrs Smith don’t like the coat at all.